When life makes me feel like all my balloons are loose, I feel comfort in knowing that it only takes pulling down ONE to make a difference in my day...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Prayers for Cameron

Last night I had trouble falling asleep. Not unusual for me, but it was for a different reason.

I know a young man named Cameron. He is my teenage nephew's best friend. Cameron has leukemia and has been successful at times to fight it off and less fortunate other times. Right now he is really in the battle of his short life and needs prayer.

If you happen to read this today, please keep Cameron wrapped in prayer. God is a great comforter and healer. I know He will heal Cameron on this side of heaven if He chooses. Maybe you can pass this message to other bloggers just for today.

If you want to visit Cameron's website go to: http://www.caringbridge.org/ct/camdalene/index.htm

God Bless

2 comments:

Jen said...

We said a prayer tonight for Cameron....May God do what is right for this sweet sweet boy.
Jen

Gethsemene Rose said...

Hi we have been following Cameron and his family for years (I go to his old church in Mystic) was sad to see he passed. I have set up a whole section of my website for rememberance of him and our pastor is doing a fundraiser to help his family pay off the bills