I don't know why, but I always do my best thinking in the shower. If I wouldn't wrinkle up like a raisin, I really think I could solve world hunger if I allowed myself to stay in there long enough. With all my deep thinking I have a tendency to forget which part of the cleaning process I am in though. Many times I have left with only one leg shaved, conditioner still in my hair, body not washed...but I have invented some incredible device to keep toddlers from spinning all the toilet paper off the roll. Oddly enough, I don't have any toddlers, but in the shower it may be an important issue of the day. Once I am out I can hardly remember what I was thinking about when I was in there. Maybe I need to write down these cryptic thoughts as soon as I get out.
Oops, can't find a pen...I've got soap in my eye from forgetting to rinse again.
When life makes me feel like all my balloons are loose, I feel comfort in knowing that it only takes pulling down ONE to make a difference in my day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute....while you are in there tomorrow try figuring out my sleeping problem....
Jen
Post a Comment