My friend sent me this email to fill out about myself. Thought I would share...
4 jobs I have had in my life:
1. Concessions cashier at movie theatre. I hated cleaning the popcorn machine and quit.
2. Water purification system salesperson/telemarketing manager when my sales stunk
3. Ophthalmic surgical assistant
4. Trainer at a health club
Four Movies I have watched over and over:
1. Singles
2. So I Married an Axe Murderer
3. Dirty Dancing (not in the last 20 years)
4. Footloose (see #3)
Four places I have lived:
1. Framingham, MA
2. San Luis Obispo, CA
3. Dexter, MI
4. Virginia Beach, VA.
Four TV shows I love to watch: (or used to love to watch):
1. Lost
2. Rockstar INXS/Supernova/what is ever next season
3. The Office
4. My Name Is Earl
41/2. Desperate Housewives
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Santa Fe, NM
2. Boynton Beach, FL
3. Cozumel (honeymoon)
4. Nags Head, NC
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In the hot tub, but fear electrocution
2. Hiking in New Hampshire
3. At a spa getting ‘the works’
4. Hawaii, never been and always wanted to check it out
When life makes me feel like all my balloons are loose, I feel comfort in knowing that it only takes pulling down ONE to make a difference in my day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good idea..
Jen
Go see Barb @ anewchelseamorning...she has an authentic recipe from Italy you may like.
JEn
I was just reading your post and I saw you like the Office. I had to say hello to a fellow Office fan! That show has my seriously addicted! Have a great day!
Hi! I got your prayer request, and I will be praying. Thank you for visiting (and linking to) my blog.
Are you ever going to post again????
Jen
Post a Comment